Property & Construction
At McLachlan Thorpe Partners we believe that managing property transactions efficiently demands experience and skill.
Our dedicated team of property professionals has a wealth of experience and is focused on adopting an integrated approach to each and every transaction. With experience in handling significant landmark property transactions by property developers, property trusts and individuals, we are able to identify issues and assist at each stage of the deal.
Our experience with developers means that we have a sound understanding of the construction industry and ensures that our clients are delivered accurate, commercial and cost-effective advice.
McLachlan Thorpe Partners advises on all aspects of property and property transactions including:
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial, industrial and residential property
- Property development and titling
- Retail, commercial and industrial leasing
- Due diligence preparation and reporting
- Building Contracts
- Property portfolio management
- Environment and planning approvals; and
- Stamp duty issues and implications
- Land and Environment Court Applications