Chelsea graduated from the University of Technology Sydney with a Juris Doctor in March 2019 and joined McLachlan Thorpe Partners in July 2019 as a paralegal. She was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in July 2021 and became an Associate in the Property and Commercial team in 2023.
Chelsea has specific experience in the area of Conveyancing including:
- Standard conveyancing (both residential and commercial);
- Off the plan conveyancing (both residential and commercial);
- Property subdivisions;
- Put and Call Options; and
- Leasing (residential, commercial and retail).
During her years working in the Property Law field, Chelsea has worked on various other Property Law matters including:
- Strata advice and preparation of by-laws;
- NCAT proceedings concerning a Lease;
- Compensation for compulsory acquisition; and
- a possessory title application.
Chelsea also continues to broaden her skills undertaking work in commercial matters.