Toby has a Commerce / Law degree from the University of New South Wales including a degree in accountancy. In addition Toby is an accredited Business Law Specialist.
Toby assists clients with practical and commercially focused advice including the following:
- Determining the proper structure in which a business is to be established;
- Protecting business assets from creditors;
- Advising on terms of commercial contracts;
- Acting on sale and purchase of business and shares in proprietary companies;
- Commercial and Retail Leasing in New South Wales and Queensland;
- Employee and contractor documentation;
- Franchising advice;
- Commercial and residential conveyancing in New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia; and
- Estate planning.
Toby’s clientele include medium sized and family businesses and accordingly he has a diverse practice and always works towards providing advice and processing transaction work at reasonable and fair rates. Throughout his career Toby has received enjoyment and satisfaction from assisting individuals and businesses operate in the legal environment.